Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

There is no more feedback needed here.

Just wanted to thank you for visiting me today. It's been an absolute pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed the coffee. Have fun with the bass, I'm happy it went to you.

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a bass from Nik and can echo the excellent (and extensive 😄) feedback he has received in this thread.

Even though the bass was inexpensive, Nik packaged it extremely well. Everything was exactly as described and comms was excellent.

Thanks, Nik

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bought a genz benz 212 cab from Nik, even though the poor cab suffered at the hands of UPS ( broken castor and tweeter not working).....this was not down to Nik's packing !!....Anyway Nik was good enough to pay for a pair of new castors and i fixed the tweeter with two bulb fuses and all is fine and dandy :)

Nik is an absolute gent and a diamond geezer and i certainly would deal again.....Highly recommended.

Cheers Nik, All the best.

• 1 month later...

What can I add to the above, if BC awarded a Legion d'Honneur or similar it would have to go to Nik, he absolutely 100% characterises all that's best about this forum, about musicians, and about people full stop!

Always a pleasure mate, as I keep saying, next time - and there will no doubt be a next time - we'll do it over a beer or two ideally at a gig at which one or other of us are playing (for your sake I hope it's you!)

Chris 

• 2 months later...

Have just bought a Yamaha BB500 amp head from Nik - he's a real pleasure to deal with! Good communication; head arrived quickly, wrapped beautifully.

Have no qualms about dealing with him, people. He's the real deal, very straight and genuine!  Many thanks, Nik, Regards, Mac

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought my new rig from Nik.

As usual, we had a little chat, little play, more chat and we had a deal.

Nothing more to add apart from the fact that I will definitely deal with Nik again.

Thank you kindly.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Nik recently bought an amp off me.

What can I say that the previous 8 pages of positive feedback haven’t already ?!!

A gent and a great person to deal with, once more - a credit to this community.

• 1 month later...

Met up with Nik today as he personally couriered his NR Thunderbird way up north. He really went beyond the call of duty to ensure that the bass got delivered in one piece. We had a coffee and a chat about all things bass and plenty more besides. The complete gent and a great person to deal with - I heartily recommend Nik.

Oh and the bass...it's awesome. I'm stoked, thanks Nik!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...