Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

Nik 'popped by' today to collect a TE amp & we spent a very convivial hour or so talking about everything bass & more - an absolute pleasure to meet & I firmly echo all deserved praise here.

Thanks Nik, hope all went well today & enjoy the TE.

Cheers
Tim

Thanks Tim,

Yesterday went well thanks..

The Trace head sounds great; I've had a chance to use it today and am amazed at how loud it goes! Lovely tone too..full and rich with a lot of variety.

Really enjoyed chatting with you yesterday and have to say, that's a very nice collection of basses you have there!

All the best

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just picked up the Roscoe Beck V from Nik yesterday. I can only say it's the best music related purchase I have ever made. He made it all easy with great communication and was so very welcoming at his house. My 4 year old son even made a new friend in "Lazerbeak" which is priceless. Thanks Nik

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nik came up to buy a TE cab, ended up leaving with a Squier P Bass instead.

Enjoyed listening to him playing gear that hadn't been out for a while...amazing how you forget how great stuff sounds till somebody else plays it.

Great guy, as you all know, no hesitation with trading again.

Thanks Mick,

It was a pleasure catching up yesterday and thanks also for allowing me to check out some of your very wonderful basses.

The ACG was quite stunning and a real surprise to me as I've never played one before.. As good as it was though, it was not quite in the same class as your Veillette-Citron which was just superb.

Thanks for the chat, your time and the bass..

Cheers

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...