Why become a member? ×

SOLD

claude

Welcome to the forum :) Why don't you upload some pictures onto here using the attachments tool, sure to generate more interest :rolleyes: Never seen one of these before, they look nice on the website!

[quote name='RhysP' post='571028' date='Aug 16 2009, 08:42 PM']He's a friend of Stanley Cloak.[/quote]

who is a second cousin, twice removed of 'Bootsie' Collins :) !!

good luck with the sale, a few pics will work wonders me old fruit??

But these are very nice Fender-style basses - lightweight, balanced and great action (no trussrod but graphite core) - superb E string even with 095 and detuned to D. I had a '95 Excess (first version) - really nice except for the singlecoil pickups and noisy electronics - these are improved on later models.

Not really a nice gesture towards people like us Belgians who are trying hard to write in English though it's still a hard language.. (and we can do it in French and in German too...)
Hi, Claude... you don't happen to be a guitarplayer ? I know Peter DeWint (sound engineer for Glenn Hughes etc..) and he let me play a notorious Vigier once..he said something about this bass having a Deep Purple history..
Write it in French if it's too complicated, they won't understand it here though...

[quote name='wombatboter' post='571386' date='Aug 17 2009, 09:55 AM']Not really a nice gesture towards people like us Belgians who are trying hard to write in English though it's still a hard language.. (and we can do it in French and in German too...)
Hi, Claude... you don't happen to be a guitarplayer ? I know Peter DeWint (sound engineer for Glenn Hughes etc..) and he let me play a notorious Vigier once..he said something about this bass having a Deep Purple history..
Write it in French if it's too complicated, they won't understand it here though...[/quote]

To be fair I don't think anybody posted any of the comments in this thread to insult the OPs use of the English language; if you read his post there's absolutely nothing wrong with the English in it. I've seen infinitely worse posted by "natives" :)
What started the jokes was simply the fact that the OP left the "R" off "Glover" - any one of us could have easily made the same mistake & the comments would have been the same.

I apologise to the OP if he's been offended in any way, it certainly was not my intention to cause offence & I doubt if it was the intention of any of the other posters too.