Why become a member? ×

Feedback for The GroovyPlucker

Rowbee

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just completed a long distance (postage) trade, his musicman for my warwick, he's a great guy to deal with, told me what was happening every step of the way and we both ended up with some shiny not so new basses :) Good for a chat too. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again, thanks mark!

Edited by budget bassist

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mark bought a Squier Matt Freeman Precision from me. I wasn`t selling the bass with a case so we made an agreement for me to ship it to him in a case and for him to return the case. Good transaction all round, swift payment, good comms, advised of receipt.

• 6 months later...

Just completed a deal with Mark and bought a lovely Ibanez Roadstar II bass.
In record time (literaly in the space of not much than one hour) we chatted about the deal, reached agreement, sent payment, he arranged for courrier pickup and started packing the bass. Was that fast and easy!

Bass arived today inside a bomb-proof packaging that i'll bet not even parcelforce could break! Bass is excelent, exactly as described, no issues or noises.

A very happy BC'er here! Thanks Mark!

• 1 month later...

This is the second deal I've done with Mark and as with the last one it went really easily. I sold him my Barefaced Big Twin T cab. Sad to see it go but its gone to a good home. Good comms, smooth deal, easy payment....what more could you want? Deal with utmost confidence :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a barefaced compact amp from The GroovyPlucker. It arrived promptly and was well packed so it arrived just in the condition it would have been sent. I'm really chuffed with the amp and it was exactly what I need, given that is of high quality in how it has been designed , constructed and it was made in England. Only just cottoned on to this brand as a chap in a recording studio in Bristol pointed me in this direction.  Nothing negative to say and only positive things. I don't often buy a new bass or amp and never bought something this way before.  I am a bit reluctant buying things online but I believe this seller is trustworthy and described the item accurately, charged a fair price and packed the item very protectively and sent in promptly on receiving payment so I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2018 at 23:03, Acebassmusic said:

This is the second deal I've done with Mark and as with the last one it went really easily. I sold him my Barefaced Big Twin T cab. Sad to see it go but its gone to a good home. Good comms, smooth deal, easy payment....what more could you want? Deal with utmost confidence :D

what a cab it is too, never need to look any further............

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just had a very pleasant and hassle free transaction with Mark. I have sold him my Roland UM-One midi/USB interface for him to start exploring the more in-depth sonic possibilities that exist in his Future Impact bass synth pedal. Have fun with that Mark, it's a great bit of kit. Great comms, instant payment and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Deal with upmost confidence. Cheers Mark 9_9

• Like 1

• 2 months later...