Why become a member? ×

GB Spitfire 4- exceptional body

wayneyboy

I am reluctamtly selling my gb spitfire due to a new bass. This is an exceptional example and is even featured on Bernie's website (www.gbguitars.co.uk) The finish and the body are stunning. Bernie has set it up and I have had the 'g' spot fitted which is a built in tuner. More photos to follow. Comes with a gb case. Offers around £1500. Welcome to try out.
Thanks

Edited by wayneyboy

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='567311' date='Aug 12 2009, 09:15 PM']This is the only bass you will ever want or need apart from mine that is! which I keep toying with moving on!..............is that pick guard stick on?[/quote]
hi- no the pick guard is not stuck on- comes off easily- will take some photos with it on and off

is a lovely bass- wish didnt have to sell as sounds amazing but new one means i have to let this one go

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='567501' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:57 PM']Would love to see it sans plate!

Nick[/quote]

This one is exceptionally beautiful in the flesh. Note - Bernie's scratchplates are screwless that means that there are no ugly drill holes!

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='568155' date='Aug 13 2009, 04:44 PM']Thanks Russ!

Lavly![/quote]

thats a good photo- got anymore?

must admit prefer without the scrathplate myself- think it takes away from the body- the electronics are also something else- such a wide variety of sounds-

so wish didnt have to sell!!

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='568295' date='Aug 13 2009, 06:59 PM']thats a good photo- got anymore?

must admit prefer without the scrathplate myself- think it takes away from the body- the electronics are also something else- such a wide variety of sounds-

so wish didnt have to sell!![/quote]

put it on ebay- rather sell through basschat so if anyone thinking about it please let me know before any bids and i will withdraw

thanks