Why become a member? ×

Usa/Mim P up for possible trade?? any 5 string MIM's?

hedzball

i dont know if this is the right place to post this if not mods feel free to move/delete :rolleyes:

have a usa necked mim bodied P bass..
Fully resprayed (which cost a fortune)
Delano Pickup wired straight to Jack
Warmoth Pick guard..
Switchcraft jack
All hipshot hardware...

More of A J guy..
used one for jamming once for gigging collecting dust since.. literally a brand new bass..
comes with a hard foam case and warwick strap locks.

Looking for a 5er.. Lakland, Warwick esque.. cash my way if something really nice comes along :)

Edited by hedzball

[quote name='charic' post='559630' date='Aug 3 2009, 08:43 PM']Needs to be in the for sale forum mate. And no tone controls?

Out of interest why respray if you decided you prefer jazz basses??[/quote]

no volume or tone stated in add, volume can be controlled by a pedal, tone is in your fingers..

and spraying came before playing in this case..
i spray most of my basses before i actually play them :) :rolleyes:

[quote name='charic' post='559650' date='Aug 3 2009, 09:01 PM']Fair enough, address a mod and you may be able to get this moved to the for sale forums. Good luck :) nice bass there but I prefer MIM neck coz im weird :rolleyes:[/quote]

lol cheers its been moved already :lol:
yup id be the same, forgot to add neck is sanded for bare wood feel

looking for a Lakland atm i believe

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man. I cant believe my luck here, I know this is my first post but I assure you I am 100% genuine, A friend shared a link with me and I had to get in touch.

I have a Warwick Streamer Stage 1 V which I dont play anymore and have been looking into a modded P-bass project for a while. Heres the low down on the warwick

Neck-thru construction
MEC Soapbars
MEC active onboard pre-amp
Flamed maple body and neck with Ovangkol fingerboard
24 frets
Gold hardware

She needs a new nut and a set up as she hasnt had strings on her for a while but other than that and a few dings shes pretty pristine. If your interested I'm all over this like a rash. The only thing I'm not overly sold on is the cash your way bit as the warwick set me back over £1,500 new. obviously as I said she does need a new nut. What you reckon? PM me :)

[quote name='cocco' post='575143' date='Aug 20 2009, 09:33 AM']Hey man. I cant believe my luck here, I know this is my first post but I assure you I am 100% genuine, A friend shared a link with me and I had to get in touch.

I have a Warwick Streamer Stage 1 V which I dont play anymore and have been looking into a modded P-bass project for a while. Heres the low down on the warwick

Neck-thru construction
MEC Soapbars
MEC active onboard pre-amp
Flamed maple body and neck with Ovangkol fingerboard
24 frets
Gold hardware

She needs a new nut and a set up as she hasnt had strings on her for a while but other than that and a few dings shes pretty pristine. If your interested I'm all over this like a rash. The only thing I'm not overly sold on is the cash your way bit as the warwick set me back over £1,500 new. obviously as I said she does need a new nut. What you reckon? PM me :rolleyes:[/quote]

hey man :lol: .

ya that sounds tempting.. was never too hot on ss1's but ill play it more then the poor P :)
could you send me a LOAD of decent pics to [email protected] when ever you get the chance :lol:

A