Why become a member? ×

C-C-C-CRAYZEE CLEAROUT!!!!

Ok, So, I'm Having a clearout of a load of gear because I am in the process of buying a flat and I'm shitting myself that I'm going to fall financially short and not be able to have a toilet installed or something. So I've got some pretty sweet stuff for sale, email me on alanbooth at hotmail.com for pictures, uploading them here is a ballache. I'm also open to offers on some of this stuff so feel free to try your luck, just don't take the piss alright?

1964/65 WEM Powerbass head and cab, rare as sh*t and awesome. This is a two channel 15 watt head and 1x12 cab. The second channel is a bit crackly, probably would be sorted out with a bit of a clean, the first channel works fine. Obviously, at 15watts this thing isn't going to blow your head off but it still sounds great for bass and guitar and looks cool! Only looking for £350 for the head and cab as a pair. This is the sort of amp that old men put pictures up on their yesteryear gear website and drool over. Awesome.

Matamp 800 watt 4x10 cab, black vinyl finish, pepperpot grillcloth, clestion speakers, cooler than cool matamp logo on the front. Obviously sounds f*cking brilliant. Small rip on the vinyl on the front next to the grillcloth but nothing to get your knickers in a twist about. £350. Buy.

Thats it for the amps, I've got some other odds and sods in the applicable forums so have a look there too please.

Cheers.

Edited by Hamster
bad word filter bypassed

Damn alan, i now have enough money to buy that other matamp cab to go with the one i already bought from you. Oh well, the single 4 x 10 sounds sick as hell with my orange, pleasure doing business with you.

Good luck with the sale of the rest of your stuff.

Edited by adz

cool mate, glad you're pleased with the cab, it's awesome.

Haven't actually exchanged any money for the other matamp yet, so I'll push the guy a bit and make sure he actually wants it and let you know if it's still available....

Think I'm going to end up taking the WEM down to Denmark Street, whci his a shame, don't really like doing business with those guys, they're not to be trusted!

Cheers.