Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Jaydee (fretless)/Peavey amp

jude_b

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, which looks really useful and is light years away from the alt.bass newsgroups I used to read 12 years ago.

My first post is to advertise a bass and Peavey amp for sale - I realise these should probably be split across two posts - but the main sale here is the bass.

The bass is a Jaydee Roadie Supernatural fretless with one pickup and one eq, built for myself in 1992. The bass has a couple of superficial scratches on the back, but other than that is in really good condition - I had it professionally tarted/set up a couple of years ago. It has a slap bar on the neck and is currently fitted with flatwounds. The fretboard is in very good condition.

I'm loathe to sell the bass but now have an upright bass and really don't have much use for an electric fretless. Furthermore, I'd like to use the proceeds to help fund some Mark or Phil Jones gear.

I'm looking for somewhere in the order of £700 for it. I may be able to deliver it personally, if sold to someone in London, the soutwest or northwest of England. Happy to provide more pictures/information as necessary.

[attachment=29572:P4270087.JPG][attachment=29573:P4270088.JPG]

I also have a US made Peavey 160W combo for sale of the same vintage - this has been well used but still produces a lovely sound - looking for £150.

[attachment=29574:P4270089.JPG][attachment=29575:P4270090.JPG]

Thanks,

Jude.

Edited by jude_b

• 2 weeks later...