Why become a member? ×

Shuker looker

niceguyhomer

[quote name='Rayman' post='551049' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:48 PM']Al, that's just stunning, I can't wait to try it out, you must be over the moon.[/quote]

Looks apart - it's a joy to play with great string spacing for my big mitts. I'll be a lot happier when I get some decent strings on it, it's got some Elixirs on at the moment and there's not much life left in 'em. Not sure what's going to fit what is quite a narrow B saddle.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='551134' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:39 PM']Not sure what's going to fit what is quite a narrow B saddle[/quote]

I'm well impressed with the DR Low Riders I've put on the Kinal. I bought what I thought were Sunbeams as that's what the box said, but the inner packets all said Low Riders on them, a mistake during packing apparently, but I'm very happy with them all the same. No idea on the gauges and whether or not there's a lighter B available. I'll definately be putting some High Beams on the OLP when it's finished. It's going in on Monday to have the Nordstrand pickup fitted. There can't be many OLP Tony Levins with an East 3 band EQ and a Nordstrand pickup dropped in, and the brass nut is a work of art, it's going to be monster in its own right.