Why become a member? ×

PASS IT ON: Pigs might fly, the inside story of the Pink Floyd.

beerdragon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Inspired by this thread, I bought a copy of this book, and it is indeed a great read. (Including, surprisingly, some laugh-out-loud stuff, such as Status Quo's Andy Bown saying that he was amazed to find that Pink Floyd stuff was just three chords as well, "except that one of the chords is A minor"! :) )

Anyway, having read the book, I can't see me reading it again in a hurry, so I thought I would donate this to the basschat library since the other copy seems to have done a Syd Barrett.

So, if whoever is first on the list (acidcool1986, by the looks of things?) PMs me their address, I'll send my copy off to them and we'll get this thing going again.

Wow - this totally slipped off my radar! Someone should have poked me sooner (thanks Rich) as I NEVER come to this branch of the forum usually. I think that my wife tidied it away a looooong time ago and I forgot all about it. I shall dig it out and pass it on.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have it. I stopped regular usage of basschat some time ago for reasons I won't go into, and it fell off my radar. I'll PM the next person on the list.

EDIT: I'd forgotten but I PM'd acidcool96 last October a couple of times. No response and I soon forgot again. Just checked and Rich is next on the list so I'll send it to him.

Edited by Golchen

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...