Why become a member? ×

FS: Marshall JCM 800 1x18, Rare beast! Reluctantly reduced to £100.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I did it again and pulled the trigger on something i have wanted to try out, but reasonably sure i wont keep!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180380299305"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=180380299305[/url]

Will sell it on for the same i paid for it, collection in Bristol only :) I'll be getting it tonight.

Cheers!

Rob.

Damn it, I've been thinking of getting a marhsall cab for ages, and this is a steal , but there's just no way I can pick it up from bristol and the postage would probably be half the price, best of luck man, someone needs to buy this before I steal a car and drive to bristol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Jarhead' post='601125' date='Sep 17 2009, 10:53 AM']Any idea on courier price?

Zach[/quote]

I am unable to courier sorry, there is no front access to my flat, a courier company would never collect from my place let alone having to find the materials needed to pack it!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o.

Really wanted this as well :)

Zach

• 1 month later...

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='634096' date='Oct 23 2009, 01:20 AM']Is this the same size as a 4x12 ie a Marshall Super Bass head will fit width wise? if yes you may have a deal at last !!!!!!!![/quote]

Probably! How wide is the super bass head? I am sure it will fit on this.

Rob.

• 5 weeks later...