Why become a member? ×

Where are the Zons

ape

I've posted my Legacy fretless in a thread before, but here it is again:

It's rather fantastic.

This is the one that's killing me at the moment - made for this years NAMM show with a mango wood top. I've got to change my underpants every time I look at it......
[url="http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail/s10413600.html"]http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail/s10413600.html[/url]

Edited by RhysP

[quote name='bythesea' post='549532' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:08 PM']Would certainly make a good pair :)[/quote]
I know - it's doing my head in.
I can't possibly justify that amount of money for a bass........but it's just so gorgeous.

[quote name='Chris2112' post='550906' date='Jul 25 2009, 09:58 AM']As far as compact, ultra functional basses go (Steinberger XL, Status Streamline etc etc), the Vinnie is one of the coolest. But then they are a niche thing...they're all so cool![/quote]

I've tried them all (albeit briefly) and the Vinnie is by far my favourite in terms of sound and tonal options. It's damn near a perfect gigging bass - assuming you can get past the looks you get when you get on stage with one :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='591332' date='Sep 6 2009, 12:25 PM']Beat you to it... my 'current' Zon.

[/quote]

I've got one of those ! ( The IKEA latticework box, that is, not the bass )

I put my dirty clothes in it and, as if by magic, they appear back clean a few days later. No idea how they work, but they are bloody good.

• Like 1

[quote name='chrisba' post='592869' date='Sep 8 2009, 01:26 PM']I put my dirty clothes in it and, as if by magic, they appear back clean a few days later. No idea how they work, but they are bloody good.[/quote]

Must try that with mine, at the moment I put in spare leads etc and when I open it up... they are still exactly the same! :)