Why become a member? ×

*FEELER* Phil Jones Briefcase

FuNkShUi

Thinking about selling on my Phil Jones briefcase. Need cash to fund a bigger amp. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this first, before deciding if this is what will have to be sold!!
Excellent condition. One tiny knick on the top corner, other than that, it looks brand new. Pictures can be supplied if needed, but it does look like any other Phil Jones Briefcase. Would want £280. Anyone be interested?

Edited by FuNkShUi

[quote name='FuNkShUi' post='539147' date='Jul 13 2009, 10:14 AM']Thinking about selling on my Phil Jones briefcase. Need cash to fund a bigger amp. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this first, before deciding if this is what will have to be sold!!
Excellent condition. One tiny knick on the top corner, other than that, it looks brand new. Pictures can be supplied if needed, but it does look like any other Phil Jones Briefcase. Would want £280. Anyone be interested?[/quote]

Interested - will look into it a bit more...

J

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='539967' date='Jul 14 2009, 06:06 AM']PM'd[/quote]

Hi, i sold one of these recently & there were a lot of people interested, I'll see if I can find them & get them to drop you a line, great little amp these & a bargain at that price, I don't think it will up here long!

[quote name='giblett123' post='539971' date='Jul 14 2009, 06:44 AM']Hi, i sold one of these recently & there were a lot of people interested, I'll see if I can find them & get them to drop you a line, great little amp these & a bargain at that price, I don't think it will up here long![/quote]

Cheers mate. Yeh they are a great amp. Can really find "your own" sound. If your interested in doing that of course. Sorry to all the people who have PM'd. I have just logged back on and had four messages waiting. So the amp is now sold (pending) to the person i recieved the first message off. Thanks for loooking