Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL-610 Cabinet. 6x10 1500W RMS - Bargain

Dood

Since we've got a bit of down time at the moment, writing and recording, I have an opportunity to rethink my back line - my tastes are changing and so is my tone.

I'll get some pictures together soon, but in the meantime here's the spec' from the Epifani website.

[url="http://www.epifani.com/products/concert610.php"]http://www.epifani.com/products/concert610.php[/url]

[quote]UL-610
When you need to move air you have to have speakers -and the more the better! The UL-610 was a custom design made exclusively for bass legends Daryl Jones (Rolling Stones) and Christian McBride but we were so impressed with the results that the UL-610 has now become part of our standard production line. This monster is equipped with six 250 watt Epifani 10" drivers that handle an astonishing 1500 watts (RMS) of power. Utilizing two separate isolation chambers, the UL-610 delivers unsurpassed clarity and accuracy even at high decibel levels.

•Speaker: 6 x 250w RMS Cast Aluminum Frame
•100w RMS Tweeter
•Freq Response: 40hz - 16khz
•Power Rating: 1500w RMS (3750w Peak)
•4 Ohms
•Suggested Wattage: 400w - 2000w
•Sensitivity: 104db SPL @ 1w 1m
•Recessed Handles
•Dimensions: 42" H x 23" W x 18.25" D
•82 lbs.[/quote]

I reckon it's actually 5.33 Ohms, being a 6x cab - but 4 Ohms is pretty close enough!!

SOLD - It's only 37Kg - so courier COULD be an option, but I would suggest collection or meeting 'halfway' for fuel, within reason. It is practically brand new condition, save for the smallest of mark on the grill and scratches to the lower plastic corners, that obviously can be replaced if you really want to do that, for pennies!

The Bass Gallery Price list for these little beauties here:- £1435 [url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/epifani.html"]http://www.thebassgallery.com/epifani.html[/url] - So grab yourself a bargain!

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='538211' date='Jul 11 2009, 11:57 PM']wow you dont see many of these... i bet it sounds massive[/quote]

Yeah, I'm impressed with it's output, tone and...well..it's light as a feather!! 37Kg is lighter than most 4x10 cabs! and yes, it sounds maHOOsive!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='538212' date='Jul 12 2009, 12:06 AM']It looks massive![/quote]

Fits in the back of my motor really easily! I think it makes up for that by being deeper. It's about 18" deep which I feel sure is what helps get the extended bottom out.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='538219' date='Jul 12 2009, 12:14 AM']What's cooking?[/quote]

I'm actually not sure yet! But when I find out, I'll let you know for sure! ;o)

[quote name='mike257' post='538237' date='Jul 12 2009, 01:36 AM']What are you doing! I'd JUST decided I wanted a compact rig I could carry in one go, and you go and wave this under my nose.

How damn rude :)[/quote]

Sorry! lol!!! - I only meant to sell the GS112 first.. then I got to thinking....

[quote name='obbm' post='538259' date='Jul 12 2009, 07:47 AM']Oh dear. I hope it wasn't something I said! :lol:[/quote]

Infact my friend, you did *help* - I went back and had a good think about what I want now, as opposed to what I needed back then! Hmmm! I feel this is going to be another fun DOOD journey!! ;o)

[quote name='Stag' post='538313' date='Jul 12 2009, 10:10 AM']...is this sale possibly related to that email you sent me DJV? You can come and try mine out first if you want!

:D :rolleyes:[/quote]

Steve, it wouldn't hurt to test the theory!! Book me in, the next time you take the beast somewhere so we can crank it up! lol - But yeah, is related to my other discussions with you!

I think the price is firm and I can't see the need to drop it, unless someone makes me a very fast offer within reason. PM ME! ;o)