Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE!!!

FuNkShUi

As stated above EBS TD650 amp and a EBS Proline 2X12" Cab for sale. Mint condition (never gigged). This sale is for a friend, who has recently picked up an endorsement deal, and is looking to sell on a few bits and bobs. (his words not mine)
Would post pictures, but they are mint condition and dont look any different to any others that you can see online! If you still would like pictures i will arrange for that to happen.
Dont think i need to put all the spec on here, as im guessing if your interested, youll know how good these are. Again though, i will send spec to anyone who needs it.
Will not be able to sell seperately sorry.
Looking for £1450

[quote name='FuNkShUi' post='535754' date='Jul 8 2009, 03:23 PM']As stated above EBS TD650 amp and a EBS Proline 2X12" Cab for sale. Mint condition (never gigged). This sale is for a friend, who has recently picked up an endorsement deal, and is looking to sell on a few bits and bobs. (his words not mine)
Would post pictures, but they are mint condition and dont look any different to any others that you can see online! If you still would like pictures i will arrange for that to happen.
Dont think i need to put all the spec on here, as im guessing if your interested, youll know how good these are. Again though, i will send spec to anyone who needs it.
Looking for £1450[/quote]
If you dont get any takers for the full rig, will your friend consider splitting the rig?

[quote name='FuNkShUi' post='535754' date='Jul 8 2009, 03:23 PM']As stated above EBS TD650 amp and a EBS Proline 2X12" Cab for sale. Mint condition (never gigged). This sale is for a friend, who has recently picked up an endorsement deal, and is looking to sell on a few bits and bobs. (his words not mine)
Looking for £1450[/quote]
I take it John C teaches you right?

If i had the money i would snap this up!

[quote name='danthewelshy' post='537228' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:55 PM']I take it John C teaches you right?

If i had the money i would snap this up![/quote]

he does indeed! i know, its a killer having to sell it when you want it for yourself eh?!?!

[quote name='supabock' post='537223' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:51 PM']If you dont get any takers for the full rig, will your friend consider splitting the rig?[/quote]

Although this wasnt an option at first, he will now split the rig. £500 for the cab, £900 for the head. So you got a £50 drop. Any interest??