Why become a member? ×

Barefaced On Tour

Am definitly up for trying one at some gigs! I'm in High Wycombe, South Bucks, so could pickup anywhere near like Reading, Oxford, Watford, West London etc etc.

It could probably even work out that enough chatters around the country want to try them who are in driving distance of each other, creating a sort of chain pickup as it were!?

Si

Great idea!

Count me in. Live just outside of Cheltenham and gigging quite a lot in Bristol over the next two months. Would be interested to see how the Barefaced compares to my Epifani.

Cheers

Mark

[quote name='alexclaber' post='530410' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:35 AM']Whilst we get some more cabs built I thought I'd let y'all know that from this next batch I'm intending to send a cab off around those basschatters in the UK who want to try one but don't fancy splashing out right now. So like Wayne's 5-string thread the plan is for each person to pay the shipping to the next person, but as stickers won't stick to the textured finish I'd like marks out of ten and a signature on the back from everyone who tries it, a review up on the thread, plus a photo of them using it in anger (preferably at a gig).

Shipping alone is about £10 without insurance, packaging will be provided though may need revitalising as it gets more and more battered.

Join the list here!

Alex[/quote]

+ 1 for the Manchester/Wirral/Warrington posse - I'm in Chester.

Hey, Steve (Soar) - does Birkenhead really qualify as 'The Wirral' - ha ha!? Hope all is well with you. The LE plays like a dream since the work you did on it.

Mark