Why become a member? ×

Mesa/Boogie Walkabout Scout 12" 300w 4ohm for sale! £700?

[attachment=28048:30062009146.jpg]Hey all =)

First of all, I really don't want to sell this thing but am currently a student in dire straits!

I know there are a few others on this forum that already have this amp and love it so I'll chime in with my two cents aswell!

I think it's an amazingly versatile beast with more than enough volume to keep up with a really loud drummer and then the head is totally removable and able to be plugged into whichever cab combination you desire, there's two valves in the preamp which can dial in an awesome amount of vintage style growl, which can be perfect for hard rock and blues type sounds! with the gain kept low, real bright and funky sounds are more than possible!

Again, I've never owned a bit of gear I've loved so much and if there were ANY other option I wouldn't be doing this. It's around 8 months old and has never been gigged or really taken out of my flat, I've just used it for a bit of recording as I never got around to joining a uni band!

Comes with its original gig bag and AC lead with a cool mesa tag on it =) As well as the original factory tag left on to prove it's still in warranty direct from them.

Just like to see what could be offered for it really, I'm open to anything reasonable... I paid £1300 for it when I bought it but £700 would be cool =)

Sorry for the rubbish pics, will take more when it's light tomorrow!

Thanks for reading guys!

Any questions left I'll answer asap =)

Take care.[attachment=28049:30062009147.jpg][attachment=28048:30062009146.jpg]

Edited by tylerlangan

• 1 month later...

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='586064' date='Aug 31 2009, 08:52 PM']With this reappearing with a bump I momentarily thought it was for sale again and I was going to buy it.

Oh well, next time.[/quote]
Sorry, its all mine - mwah hah hah :)

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='586119' date='Aug 31 2009, 10:07 PM']I know, but only because you beat me to it, it could so easily have been the other way around. At least I haven't had to explain it's sudden appearance in the house.[/quote]

You think that would be difficult eh?

I've just had to move the furniture round in the front room so I can get my new rig in and out of the house LOL

You can just imagine the conversations can't you :)

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='586138' date='Aug 31 2009, 10:40 PM']I'd rather not. What price did you pay? And I don't mean for the rig.[/quote]

Here is a bit of financial advice for you...

Buy shares in Thorntons and Intaflora as they are just about to see a dramatic upturn in profits

• 4 weeks later...