Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Flippyfloop

Kerry-Anne Kubisa

I want everyone to know what a brilliant transaction I had with 'flippyfloop'. He is very professional, fair and a thoroughly top bloke! He couldn't have bent over backwards more than he did to see the smooth purchase of my EBS HD350. It was as described, arrived quickly and works and treat! Being a newbie to the forum, he had a lot of patience and trust in me!

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him if you are reading this, so if your thinking about buying, do it with confidence!!

• 7 months later...

Just completed an easy transaction with Andre to take the Peavey fretless off his hands - and prove once again to myself why I shouldn't play f/less (I've had to promise the band not to take it to gigs [i]just yet at least[/i] :) )

A really nice guy to do business with.

[quote name='WalMan' post='753422' date='Feb 22 2010, 12:27 AM']Just completed an easy transaction with Andre to take the Peavey fretless off his hands - and prove once again to myself why I shouldn't play f/less (I've had to promise the band not to take it to gigs [i]just yet at least[/i] :) )

A really nice guy to do business with.[/quote]
+1

About Andre i mean, Al..not your f/less playing! :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Andre is a Great Guy & I would recommend him to anyone, pleasant - easy deal, the bass was at least as good as described & set up a treat - thankyou.

Deal with confidence Chaps - you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Andre

All the best,

Tim

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought an Ibanez from Andre. He is great guy to deal with. Very good conversation. He was very kind and helpful about shipping. The bass arrived to Cyprus very well packed with no problem. No dissapointment at all.

Do not hesitate to buy/sell. Deal with confidence.

Thanks again Andre.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just bought a Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0 off Andre. It arrived on time, well packaged and is just as described. Communications were good (but bear in mind that Andre's a busy guy!) and he's a thoroughly decent bloke who gets my recommendation. Buy with confidence.

(Side note: gigged the Max last night. Wow. Like, wow.....)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Delighted to now own flippyfloop's old Yamaha BB1500A. In great order, and it sounds fantastic. We had a very pleasant handing over in a McDonald's car park, and I found Andre to be a thoroughly good bloke who made everything easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...