Why become a member? ×

Feedback for WalMan

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

Just sold my MM Sub 5 to Alan, who is great to deal with and even bought me a pint!! You can't say better than that really..

Very easy to deal with, knows his stuff and good company too! Look forward to seeing you on Sep 15th for the Sub 5's first outing with you and that gorgeous Wal 4 :)

Cheers

Nik

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='WalMan' post='492344' date='May 19 2009, 01:52 PM']Had my PowerMac off me yesterday (via a drop off to jmesa). Both top blokes IMO[/quote]

Likewise! Al is a great bloke to deal with.. Gusto is loving the cheap Mac action!!
Nice to meet you mate !

• 6 months later...

Another plus one for Al. I messaged him out of the blue about a 2 year old for sale ad. He swiftly got back in touch, and very generously honoured the same price he'd advertised it for. Al got it to me quickly and for a great price (considering the item's weight!).

Top bloke and would recommend dealings with him to anyone.

Mark

[quote name='mcgraham' post='662432' date='Nov 23 2009, 10:05 AM']Another plus one for Al. I messaged him out of the blue about a 2 year old for sale ad. He swiftly got back in touch, and very generously honoured the same price he'd advertised it for. Al got it to me quickly and for a great price (considering the item's weight!).

Top bloke and would recommend dealings with him to anyone.

Mark[/quote]
+1

• 5 months later...

Really appreciated Al's business, he paid the quickest so far without a single hitch, not that I expected there to be one. He was very kind and understanding with lightning quick PM responses. I wouldn't think twice about dealing with him in the future, maybe next time I'll be buying! Hope the arm gets better soon and thanks again! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='LemonCello' timestamp='1347003061' post='1795770']
Just sold my lovely Squier P to Al. Almost instantaneous payment!

Good bloke to deal with,

Nice one Al
[/quote]Thanks Gary. Pleasure doing business. Hopefully the fully tarted photos will follow shortly :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Alan just bought my beautiful Clifton upright bass. As those who know him ...errr ... know, friendly, straightforward and a pleasure to deal with. Hope your impending bday brings you many happy hours exploring new musical horizons with your new toy!

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

Having recently picked up a second Big Baby Oi and realising that two was just being greedy I replied to Alan’s ‘wanted’ add and sold him my original BBii. This involved a bit of a wait and a road trip for Alan. Comms were really good and the deal was done without fuss. Deal with confidence!

• Like 2