Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CyberBass

gingerfish

[quote name='Shockwave' post='510073' date='Jun 10 2009, 12:28 PM']Ade came around to buy my Fender Precision, thoroughly nice bloke in weird circumstances!

Cheers mate :)[/quote]

Rob,
Was great meeting you, a nice genuiune guy, and good to do business with too. Hope your weekend wasn't too bleary.
Did you get to go back to Bath in the end?

[quote name='CyberBass' post='510135' date='Jun 10 2009, 01:20 PM']Rob,
Was great meeting you, a nice genuiune guy, and good to do business with too. Hope your weekend wasn't too bleary.
Did you get to go back to Bath in the end?[/quote]

Yeah it was insane, One of my mates got chucked out of the moles club twice after having 10 pints of guiness in an hour, he was sleeping on the dancefloor! They he got lary with the doorman and we all had to leave by that point.

The weekend was insane, i got invited into a three-way, had some lovely bird in her early 30's chatting me up (Had to say no though cause of the mrs!) also a guy who brought his Xbox 360 left it on his first train back and didnt notice it til he was halfway through the journey on his second train! He had to go all the way to London straight after and get to lost property (Which was closed by the time he got there) Spent the night on the platform.

He managed to get it back in the morning after paying a £5 idiot tax. He ran to his train home and managed to lose his sleeping bag under the train. Queue a 20 minute train delay to get it out from underneath :S

There are many more stories due to that weekend but i cant talk much as i have a bunch of coursework to do!

Rob.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey.. worked out after the fact that I'd bought your BadAss II bridge on eBay. Just wanted to say thanks for getting it in the post so quickly, and let you know that as of half an hour ago it's happily doing its thing on my 70s Classic P!

Cheers,
Ed

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...