Why become a member? ×

BB2000 feedback

Jean-Luc Pickguard

• 5 months later...

Sold John an Audere preamp to go in his recently acquired Jazz (which by coincidence I was the original owner of!) Super seamless transaction and couldn't hav been easier. Thanks John and I hope you find the Audere as cracking in your Jazz as I did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sold John the BassChat fretless Ibanez Precision-alike 'bike'! Previously owned by Beedster (like virtually every other Fender on BC :) ), Happy Jack, Pentode, aj5string and my good self, its a great confidence-building fretless (with side lines for intonation) and a cool 70s Precision vibe. Hope you enjoy it John!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Clarky' post='776381' date='Mar 16 2010, 05:03 PM']Sold John the BassChat fretless Ibanez Precision-alike 'bike'! Previously owned by Beedster (like virtually every other Fender on BC :) ), Happy Jack, Pentode, aj5string and my good self, its a great confidence-building fretless (with side lines for intonation) and a cool 70s Precision vibe. Hope you enjoy it John![/quote]

Proud to add my name to that list having bought and received (very quickly it must be said) the P-alike from John! I don't plan on this going anywhere too quickly though... It's a fab instrument!

Also worth mentioning, for posterity if anything, that the bass arrived perfectly in tune. Awesome!!

Theo.

Edited by theosd

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold my Lakland Duck Dunn to John, and it was a nice easy hassle free transaction. John kept in touch throughout, paid instantly, and let me know when it had arrived safely. Couldn't ask for anything else.

Excellent guy to do business with, and is highly recommended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought John's Classic 50s Precision earlier this week. Absolute pleasure to deal with - seemed to put up with my tedious questions very well! On top of that, it's a stunning bass, exactly as described, and it arrived promptly in seemingly bomb proof packaging.

Basically, highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Third deal with John (I think, when you've done as many as me it all blurs!) - a malfunctioning Mesa combo going one way and a lovely sounding EA Wizzy cab coming my way. John was very patient and understanding about the Mesa and packed the Wizzy to withstand a nuclear holocaust! All good, as before :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...