Why become a member? ×

32 Channel Spirit Studio Mixing Consol

Here we have my 32 Channel Spirit Studio Desk, Built in 2000 and bought for £1800.

It has 32 Mic pres, Separate phantom per channel Mic input, Line input to and from tape per channel!
Hi Shelf, Lo Shelf, Hi Mid Semi Para, Lo Mid Semi Para, 4 Auxes, 4 Monitor/FB Sends.

Separate 2U Power Supply

Great desk very cheap but very big so pickup only.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='504740' date='Jun 3 2009, 03:11 PM']I don't know why any of your are asking when Gremlinandy sends a PM that means it's bought :rolleyes:[/quote]

lol that indeed usually is the case.
...deal done, and desk at mine.

It just so happened that I was heading North to Newcastle today, to collect a pair of turbosound subs, ...so seeing this desk last night was a perfect opportunity. Two birds with one stone, and all that.

Special thanks to Dave for his patience when, through my own stupidity, I went to the wrong postcode... :) Doh!

Andy

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='505214' date='Jun 4 2009, 01:40 AM']lol that indeed usually is the case.
...deal done, and desk at mine.

It just so happened that I was heading North to Newcastle today, to collect a pair of turbosound subs, ...so seeing this desk last night was a perfect opportunity. Two birds with one stone, and all that.

Special thanks to Dave for his patience when, through my own stupidity, I went to the wrong postcode... :) Doh!

Andy[/quote]

Hey Andy.

I can't believe you were visiting Newcastle/Dave (Hi Dave :lol: ) and didn't call in for a cuppa... I'm sure I could have tempted you with a Warwick! :rolleyes:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='505271' date='Jun 4 2009, 09:19 AM']Hey Andy.

I can't believe you were visiting Newcastle/Dave (Hi Dave :D ) and didn't call in for a cuppa... I'm sure I could have tempted you with a Warwick! :lol:[/quote]

hah hah well as it happens I could have! I'm off work this week and just trolling around, with lots of spare time, which is *SO* unusual for me.
I would have loved to have had another blast through the Thunderfunk (if you still have it ?) I'll drop you a line next time I'm up for sure! ...a cuppa and a go on the TF sounds like an ideal way to spend an hour or so... :)

However as for buying another Warwick, well, hell yeah, you probably could have tempted me with another!

:rolleyes:

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='505444' date='Jun 4 2009, 01:17 PM']hah hah well as it happens I could have! I'm off work this week and just trolling around, with lots of spare time, which is *SO* unusual for me.
I would have loved to have had another blast through the Thunderfunk (if you still have it ?) I'll drop you a line next time I'm up for sure! ...a cuppa and a go on the TF sounds like an ideal way to spend an hour or so... :)

However as for buying another Warwick, well, hell yeah, you probably could have tempted me with another!

:rolleyes:[/quote]

"Well Hello Andy, come on in mate... what's that; a quick blast through my Thunderfunk and Aggie DB112s? Of course mate... here just plug this old Warwick in... what's that; is it for sale? Well it just so happens!" :lol:

Or something like that any way. :D

If you do intend visiting the area giz a shout (Warwick purchase or otherwise) and you are more than welcome to give the TF a blast whilst shouting the breeze!