Why become a member? ×

Platypus

Platypus

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a demeter power amp from Paul and it was a true pleasure dealing with him. He quickly answered all my questions and shipped the amp in a well packaged manner. There was no surprises regarding the condition of the amp and I highly recommend him as an honest person to deal with.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I've just sold my treasured Bongo 4H to Paul.  The whole transaction went like a dream, smooth as silk, no quibbles on either side and I'm delighted both with the way it went and to have made his acquaintance as a fellow Basschatter.

I can't recommend him highly enough and I'd be very happy to deal with him again at any time in the future.

Thanks, mate - it was an absolute pleasure.  Enjoy the Bongo!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another superb deal with Paul - made a transfer and the bass was on its way within ten minutes (arrived exactly as described the next day). Fantastic deal in every respect as expected - an outstanding pillar of the BC community - thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Bought a compressor pedal from Paul. I posted a wanted ad and within minutes He responded with a very good offer. Item arrived as described and without hassle. will definitely deal with him again in the future. Highly recommended chap. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just handed over my Lakland PJ to Paul. Really easy transaction as he contacted me at the weekend to purchase, paid me straightaway and we arranged that we’d meet today as I happened to be in his neck of the woods that day. Great communication and everything went to plan and we turned up at the appointed place and time. 

Many thanks, Paul, hope you enjoy the bass. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased a Greenboy Fearless F112 from Paul. 
Beautiful sounding cab in mint condition.

Paul was a pleasure to deal with, met up at the services (as you do)

Lovely guy, great transaction

cheers 🍻 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Third times a charm, just picked up a long time bucket list bass from paul, Rob Allen mb-2 lined fretless. 
Another services meet, another great item in excellent condition.

Always a pleasure Paul

cheers 🍻 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paul has taken my beloved Stingray & I'm pleased it's gone to such a great fella.

There's enough feedback here to convince anyone thinking about any kind of transaction with Paul to proceed with absolute confidence!

Enjoy the Ray Paul, it's a beautiful bass guitar!

• Like 1