Why become a member? ×

Bass lessons in Milton Keynes

Mikey D

Now available for teaching. Happy to teach complete beginners or the more advanced player. I offer teaching as I actually ENJOY it, I dont just do this for the money (Although it does pay the bills), so I do look for students who are dedicated and willing to practice (even a little) in their own time. So whether you want a one-off lesson to maintain your passion for the instrument or want to commit to a once every fortnight schedule, give me a call.

Lessons are based in Central Milton Keynes. May be able to make arrangement of travel to your home depending on location.

I offer completely tailored lessons to suit your needs as a musician and after your 1st lesson I will send you a personalised .pdf practice regime to suit your goals to ensure you can fufill them quicker than you thought would previously feel possible. This regime is evaluated at the end of every lesson to ensure you stay on track or if your goals as a player change.

PM me or call 07914814348 for more information and rates.

I look forward to meeting you.

Edited by Mikey D

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...