Why become a member? ×

**Feeler** 1999 GB IV (early Spitfire?), Daphne Blue

OK, at the risk of alienating all those GB fanatics on the forum... :)

I have a 10 year old GBIV ("early" Spitfire?...), Daphne Blue with pearl scratch plate and rosewood board, that I bought new from the Bass Centre in the summer of '99.

It's been my main gigging bass since then but, since I bought a Sadowsky Metro, has been relegated to second place - given the type of music my band plays.

I need to look at upgrading my cabs so might need to free up some cash. So, if there's any serious interest out there let me know.

Bought new (with blue Sims LEDs) for £1,895 with original BC gig-bag (aah, nostalgia!).

Offers in excess of £1,000 might be considered...but if no interest I will happily keep her.

I will upload some pics later tonight...

Cheers all!

David

[quote name='Captain Bassman' post='483008' date='May 8 2009, 03:25 PM']OK, at the risk of alienating all those GB fanatics on the forum... :)

I have a 10 year old GBIV ("early" Spitfire?...), Daphne Blue with pearl scratch plate and rosewood board, that I bought new from the Bass Centre in the summer of '99.

It's been my main gigging bass since then but, since I bought a Sadowsky Metro, has been relegated to second place - given the type of music my band plays.

I need to look at upgrading my cabs so might need to free up some cash. So, if there's any serious interest out there let me know.

Bought new (with blue Sims LEDs) for £1,895 with original BC gig-bag (aah, nostalgia!).

Offers in excess of £1,000 might be considered...but if no interest I will happily keep her.

I will upload some pics later tonight...

Cheers all!

David[/quote]

Sorry mods - please move this to the For Sale thread - my mistake!!

• 3 weeks later...