Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Linus27

boabskiboab

Just bought a sweet MIM 70's Jazz from Linus27.

Bass is exactly as he described it.

A bomb could have went off in the delivery van, it wouldn't of damaged the bass it was packed so securely.

If i had a question it was usually answered within a few hours.

My first purchase thru basschat, and it was perfect.

Cheers Linus27

:)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='boabskiboab' post='482335' date='May 7 2009, 07:25 PM']Just bought a sweet MIM 70's Jazz from Linus27.

Bass is exactly as he described it.

A bomb could have went off in the delivery van, it wouldn't of damaged the bass it was packed so securely.

If i had a question it was usually answered within a few hours.

My first purchase thru basschat, and it was perfect.

Cheers Linus27

:)[/quote]

Thanks Boab, only just seen this thread. Had no idea it existed so thanks. Great dealing with you also and really pleased you are happy with you new bass.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Hutton' post='599254' date='Sep 15 2009, 02:26 PM']Just bought a Lakland Skyline DJ4 from Michael. The bass is exactly as Michael described it. Well packaged and delivered when he said it would be. A very pleasant and friendly transaction. Thanks Michael![/quote]

Many thanks Hutton. Look after my baby and really pleased you are happy with her. Great to do business with you and great to chat to.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Just bought Michaels Streamer LX, and must say its absolutely perfect condition. Doubt they even come out the factory this clean!! Haha

Was very patient throughout the whole process, a genuine good guy and an absolute gem of a basschatter!

Would highly recommend any dealings with him, and i certainly wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again :)

Buy with confidence, top top guy

• 3 years later...

Pecently purchased a Smoothound wireless system from Michael.

It was well packed and promptly delivered (even with a hiccup with the courier, he also through in a few extra bits and a 'quick operating guide' to make using it easier for me to use when I received it (well I am over 21:D). The transaction was very smooth with excellent communication.

I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Many Thanks,

Alan 

• 5 months later...

Another day and another fine deal with Michael, I sold him my Teal Stingray 2eq in 2010 and I have just bought it back!

absolute gentleman, scholar and acrobat, and my bass is still in the mint condition it was when he bought it. Great to deal with

and I would highly recommend him to trade with.

Rock on Michael!

Tom.

• 7 months later...

Had the pleasure of spending a few hours in @Linus27 a.k.a. Michael's company today discussing all things bass.. 

After swapping notes on bass playing styles, gear preferences - including much discussion on Jazz basses and maple vs rosewood necks - gigging in covers bands and the joys or not of being in signed bands (albeit a fair few years ago), I somehow managed to leave with a fabulous sounding new rig, namely a Hartke HA5500 and an Epifani 310 cab! 

As if that wasn't excitement enough, Michael played me some tracks of his old band 'Inter' and they were absolutely brilliant ; great songs with some fantastic melodic bass lines.. It was a real treat! 

Michael is a great person to deal with, very knowledgeable about music and bass stuff and he is a fine, fine player and a talented musician. Definitely one of Basschat's good guys.. 

IMHO, you can buy & sell with Michael in absolute confidence Folks and if you've got a few hours to spare, then you won't regret spending them like I did today, enjoying being a bass player and a Basschat forum member. 

Thanks again Michael and hope to see you at the South East Bass Bash in October if you can make it. 

Nik 😊

Edited by silverfoxnik

• 1 month later...

Michael sold me his Kala Sub bass at the weekend. The deal couldn't have been smoother with everything as described and excellent communications throughout. Spent an hour or so discussing common ground; MM Stingrays, Fender J's, Hartke and Ampeg amps, etc, etc. Lovely guy; trade with confidence. 

• 2 months later...

Just sold Michael my MIJ 51 reissue P Bass. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish. I got in touch with him yesterday on seeing his wanted ad on the forum. He promptly paid me and arrived the next morning to collect. We had a nice chinwag whilst he gave the bass the once over. Can’t recommend him highly enough.