Feedback for Gingerfish

Eight

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Jon bought my Warwick P-Nut II Signature bass. Very friendly comms and was 100% true to his word. Absolutely no faffing around at all. He drove 5 hrs to collect the bass and was even a bit early. I recommend any trading with Jon as he's got the BC ethic nailed.

Cheers Jon and I hope you enjoy the bass.

Cheers

Col

• 11 months later...

I just did a trade with Jon, bass and cash going in his direction. I felt very comfortable to do the trade and to send my bass to him and then for Jon to send his bass in that case back to me. Communication was top and everything in this transaction felt fair and trusting. Top bloke and I would not hesitate to recommend or do another transaction with Jon.

Cheers
Sveinn

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Did a trade with Jon. His patience at my sliding doors time lines for delivery was impeccable - moving house and selling a bass should not happen in the same month!

As ever BC proves that good people are out there and thanks to his patience and understanding this has been another great transaction.

Cheers Jon

• 1 month later...

Did a bass trade with Jon who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He popped round on his way down south, we had a play and the deal was done. He even bought me his beloved Warwick to have a go on as I’ve never tried one before. Genuine guy, no problems whatsoever. Cheers Jon :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...