Why become a member? ×

Blackstar Overdrive and solid gold parablender

attackbass

Not sure i'm 100% if I'm going to part with these as I am sure they'll have a use further down the road... but how far down that road is another thing - so i thought i'd see if there is any interested in these.

Blackstar Overdrive - the yellow three control one- has some really nice fuzz and amp tones to it. includes power supply. has a few scratches on it but nothing major and is in full working order - cost £89 would accept £65 plus p&p

Solid Gold Parablender - this is a canadian boutique made pedal i bought from Vintage and rare guitars. It's basically an fx blend looper. It basically blends together an effects pedal with a clean signal or two effects together. Obviously I have used this in conjunction with the blackstar. cost £130 new but would take £100 for it plus p&p- in mint condition.

Both these pedals were used as an experiment with distortion pedals whilst my band was supporting funeral for a friend on tour. Scott from the cancer bats actually put me on to the blackstars. I don't use them anymore due to being an EBS pedal artist.

If you have any question feel free to pm me - please be patient tho as i'll be on the european silverstein tour towards the end of the week- so internet access may be limited.

cheers.

Edited by attackbass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='attackbass' post='487963' date='May 14 2009, 03:00 PM']yes the Darkstar has a valve in it.

It's called solid Gold.. cant really do much about that![/quote]

It's a Blackstar (I presume, as Darkstars are pickups) but it says Darkstar in the title and your above post. :)

Lol - sh*t i only realized that just now - i was blinded my the solid gold....

Blackstar is indeed what i mean!

Sorry, my heads been down in touring, my first two days off in a while where i've been able to clear my head and think!

sorry!

I have a Blackstar HT Dual and use it for bass. I really really love it. There is a tad bit of low loss but I just dial it back in with an EQ pedal after and it's amazing. Would probably be fine as it is if you don't use really deep sub as I do.