Why become a member? ×

FS: Bergantino NV610 + padded cover SOLD

G-bitch

First post here in a loooong time as I've just not been playing much at all and haven't found a band to play bass in since moving to Brizzle.

Brand new Bergantino NV610, it's been used a few times at rehearsals but never gigged in anger. I think there's one very small mark from getting it in/out the car before I got the cover for it. Cover is nice custom made jobbie with holes for handles and shorter back so that it doesn't interfere with the wheels.

£850 collection from Bristol or can arrange delivery/meet up depending on location and level of ball ache! I'm in Birmingham regularly if that helps.

Drop me a PM if interested (I check emails most evenings).

Edited by G-bitch

[quote name='sk8' post='475174' date='Apr 29 2009, 03:35 PM']i though it would go quite nicely with the AD200 head thats up for sale.........................

ARGH![/quote]

It will. :) :rolleyes: :D

Edited by obbm

[quote name='coasterbass' post='475236' date='Apr 29 2009, 04:45 PM']Are we going to see the HS210's on this thread shortly ? :)[/quote]

Maybe.... not.

I was dead set on one of these a while ago, but my musical life got complicated so the more modular 2 x HS210 setup is best for me at the moment.

Really.

It is.

...isn't it?

Aaaanyway, I'd walk over hot coals for any Berg cab. Good luck with the sale!

*strokes chin*