Why become a member? ×

Who cares or who gives a sh@:

bigd1

It seems that all that is on this forum of late is "what is best" kind of topics. Good god enough man !. We used to have really good topics not just pointless crap like this.

BIGd grumpy old git coz it's tttttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt.

[quote name='The Funk' post='49680' date='Aug 23 2007, 05:10 PM']Where are you based? It's raining and cold over here. Feels like November![/quote]

yeah i'll second that...its like november here too! serious rain, windy as anything, dark and gloomy = rubbish! wheres summer?! you [i]do[/i] remember summer don't you?

peace

c

I'm on the top of the Pennines right in the middle of tYorhshire & tLancashire in Saddleworth, but it's very hot today here. As you asked I like it hot...........oh feck! you got me doin it now...........

Made me Laugh anyhow

BIGd

Edited by bigd1

[quote name='bigd1' post='49706' date='Aug 23 2007, 05:48 PM']I'm on the top of the Pennines right in the middle of tYorhshire[/quote]
showin off with your fancy wireless laptop are we? :huh: :huh: :)

oh and don' t rub it in, is cold, wet and windy here (bit like an old dog)

Edited by lowhand_mike

[quote name='bigd1' post='49675' date='Aug 23 2007, 05:07 PM']It seems that all that is on this forum of late is "what is best" kind of topics. Good god enough man !. We used to have really good topics not just pointless crap like this.[/quote]

I would tell you why, but then I'd be killed.

[quote name='bigd1' post='49675' date='Aug 24 2007, 02:07 AM']It seems that all that is on this forum of late is "what is best" kind of topics. Good god enough man !. We used to have really good topics not just pointless crap like this.[/quote]
it's a lovely sunny spring day here, set for 17C later.

what's best, Celsius or Fahrenheit?

[quote name='bigd1' post='49675' date='Aug 23 2007, 05:07 PM']It seems that all that is on this forum of late is "what is best" kind of topics. Good god enough man !. We used to have really good topics not just pointless crap like this.
BIGd grumpy old git coz it's tttttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt.[/quote]

Yes have more "quality" threads are needed about the standard of topics. :)