Why become a member? ×

PASS IT ON: Grumpy old rock star

OldGit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

[quote name='Rich' post='782616' date='Mar 22 2010, 06:38 PM']I've still got this. C'mon, surely somebody must want a read. It's bloody funny and well worth the £0.00 it'll cost you![/quote]

could I be next then please Rich? will pass on once done
Thx
Andy

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just received it this morning. So who's next on the list. This was [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99050"][b]Old Git's [/b][/url]book. it'd be nice if we could keep this recycling for years in his memory. Whoever gets it next remember to sign the paper list inserted in the inside cover. Lets get another list going to receive the book.

Ok a new list started, ill edit it as needed.:

1. bartleby
2. tauzero
3. ead
4 farmer61

Edited by daz

• 3 weeks later...

The book is now with [b]bartleby[/b]. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :) Remember everyone dont forget to sign the paper in rememberance of Old Git.

So [b]tauzero[/b] is next on the list. Anymore out there want to read a genuinely hilarious book :) (I am really hoping for a sequal)

1. tauzero
2. ead
3 farmer61

Edited by daz

[quote name='daz' post='1028566' date='Nov 18 2010, 10:05 PM']The book is now with [b]bartleby[/b]. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :) Remember everyone dont forget to sign the paper in rememberance of Old Git.

So [b]tauzero[/b] is next on the list. Anymore out there want to read a genuinely hilarious book :) (I am really hoping for a sequal)

1. tauzero
2. ead
3 farmer61[/quote]Yes please. Rick was perving on my missus at the 2003 Liverpool Summer Pops Yes gig.
The gold, spangley caped wearing bastard.