Why become a member? ×

G & L Tribute Kiloton bass *trade pending* - *SOLD*
£325
Rochester Kent

BaggyMan

The kiloton is a great musicman 'zone' type bass yet passive. 

The MFD pickup range is as hot as they get and this is no exception.  Beautiful trans 'root beer' finish over mahogany, currently not available at andertons, (not sure if it now unavailable permanently..). 

Smaller body shape (same as the SB-2) makes this good on the shoulders and in the just under 4kg area of weight.

I have fitted a hipshot and the dropped D rings lovely on this.  This  is a nigh on £100 upgrade and with the list price being in the £400 zone, i think £325 is a steal. 

I can also re-instale the original tuner, and drop to £285. 

I have a thing for carbon fibre wrap on scratch  plates  and this is no exception, underneath is a tort plate, but I have added black carbon fibre which looks tasteful imho.

No heavy dings or scratches, some very light signs of wear but nothing to cause any concern.  Weight using bathroom scales is 3.5Kg

This is a lovely instrument but not getting used (due to me switching over to 5 stringers) so a new home is needed.

Happy to post at buyers expense, will always ship insured.  Happy also to meet up within reason in Kent or M25 with some consideration towards petrol and coffee.

EXTRA!!!

I can remove the hipshot and drop the price to £275

Will also consider trades

image.png.cdb00ebc551fb2cd43ed4e132a7d758d.png

Edited by BaggyMan
add trade and hipshot-less options
  • Like 10

• BaggyMan changed the title to G & L Tribute Kiloton bass c/w hipshot detuner (options added, trades considered)
  • BaggyMan changed the title to G & L Tribute Kiloton bass *SOLD*