Why become a member? ×

-SOLO- - *SOLD*
£450
London

Phil Mann

On 15/08/2022 at 23:17, ryancowell25 said:

Yes love these. Built link a tank and sound great. Miss mine which I moved on because of my REDDI but they were close in sound. Don’t do it Phil!!!

Oh, don't worry - between the other SVTDi I own, the two Khan audios, the Avalon U5 and a few Sushi Box pedals....I should be fine! :)

I'm just trying to streamline my studio space a little...maybe what I need is a little purchasing council. 

Philip

Edited by Phil Mann
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Noisyjon said:

Phwoar, tasty bit of kit here!
I don't need/want one but it does makes you think LOL

GLWTS Phil 

Yeah, it's one of the better units on the market - and I think I've tried most. 

Whats really refreshing is that on the newer Khan Audio versions, other than aesthetics, the only thing to have been changed is the ability to bi-pass the preamp valve (which is completely understandable as why have one...it defeat the entire reason for why the Di exists in the first place!)

:)

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

I've had a number of people emailing me and approaching me through With Bass In Mind's social media pages with offers for my SVTDi...

I'd like a sale, but the offers are way too low I'm afraid...

As a result, I thought I would try and find a happy medium for everyone, so have edited to the original advert to knock-off £25 and also included postage to UK destinations!

The unit is now, £425 all in (inclusive of next working day, recorded special delivery to UK addresses).

That's the best I'm able to do, I'm afraid. :)

Thanks for looking!

My best,

PM

(European postage will be supplementary) 

• Like 1

• Phil Mann changed the title to Ampeg SVT Di (Price reduction & UK postage included)