Why become a member? ×

Fusion Urban bass gig bag (will post) (SOLD)
£90
York

In superb condition, I don;t think I've ever used this one apart from at home as a glorified dust cover. 

I've been using Fusion bags for a while and have found them to be the best mixture of weight, protection and comfort.

Usually these cases contain a long velcro pad that you can adjust internally, however mine isn’t shown in the pictures. It is included though. 

Collection from York area or I can post for £100

Cheers

ped

IMG_2744.jpeg

IMG_2745.jpeg

IMG_2746.jpeg

• Like 2

Fabulous gig bags - I've been using an F1 bass bag for years.  Very comfortable handles, easily stowable straps, and surprisingly light for the level of protection on offer.  I've just picked-up the guitar version for a couple of shorties and a headless Status SII.  I'm very tempted by this but have no real use for it... though I can think of a way to manufacture one...  

Great price too IMO! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, three said:

Fabulous gig bags - I've been using an F1 bass bag for years.  Very comfortable handles, easily stowable straps, and surprisingly light for the level of protection on offer.  I've just picked-up the guitar version for a couple of shorties and a headless Status SII.  I'm very tempted by this but have no real use for it... though I can think of a way to manufacture one...  

Great price too IMO! 

If you buy my Wingbass I guarantee that it'll fit in this bag

• ped changed the title to Fusion Urban bass gig bag (will post)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ped changed the title to Fusion Urban bass gig bag (will post) (SOLD)
  • ped locked this topic