Why become a member? ×

Cort A6 six string bass, with hard case £350 - *WITHDRAWN*
£375

lownote

Cort A6 six string bass, with hard case. Neck through with Bartolini Mk1 pickups and EQ.  This is the older model A6 with a two part bridge.  16mm string spacing. 10.2 lb weight.

The bass works perfectly, and the pups all do what they should. Twin truss rods turn smoothly. The only faults I've found are a couple of nicks in the gloss top coat which you can feel but not see, a visible small bruise on the rear of the body, and a pressure bruise on the fingerboard at the 13th fret on the B string (both pictured), which doesn't affect the playing at all.  The case looks and works fine but is clearly well used.  Recently setup with new La Bella RX roundwound strings, cleaned and oiled.

£350 collected from Norfolk/Suffolk border. Consider trade for a Cort 5 string, Sire 5 string jazz fretted or fretless, or Ibanez 5 string Portamento, with cash adjustment if necessary.  Nothing else, thanks.  

Not in a hurry to sell as I quite like it, so bumps may lapse. But if you fancy it, collection only, PM me.

_72A2781.jpg

_72A2783.jpg

_72A2782.jpg

_72A2784.jpg

_72A2786.jpg

_72A2788.jpg

_72A2791.jpg

_72A2780.jpg

_72A2775.jpg

_72A2777.jpg

Edited by lownote
  • Like 4

• lownote changed the title to Cort A6 six string bass, with hard case £375
  • lownote changed the title to Cort A6 six string bass, with hard case £350 WITHDRAWN