Why become a member? ×

Primal Scream - Loaded. Bass Transcription

Phil_T

I've always loved this bass line but never seen a decent transcription of it so I've had a go at it myself. The bass was split from the mix using Lalal.ai and it did a pretty good job so it's quite easy to hear. I've very little experience at transcribing by ear so I will be off in places no doubt and I've even less experience of writing sheet music so my efforts are probably quite terrible. For a start, it should be in a key which would omit the need for many of the accidentals. If anyone wants to chip in with note correction or sorting out the formatting of the score then please feel free. The guitar pro files are attached together with the stems.

The transcription covers the intro and first main section of bass. I haven't done the second section yet but it's pretty much just a mash-up of the first one. There are a few more little variations here and there that I need to work on but, to my ears at least, it's not far off. Let me know what you think.

Loaded - Primal Scream.gp

Loaded - Primal Scream.pdf

Edited by Phil_T
PDF updated
  • Like 1