Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass "American Vintage" 64 Re-Issue in Daphne Blue with Matching Headstock. - *SOLD*
£1050
Skipton, North Yorkshire.

pembroke151

Hello.  I'll be trying to sell a few things on here over the next few weeks, thank you for reading.

This is my 64 re-issue Jazz Bass.  The pictures should tell the story but here's a few points which will hopefully help.

• This bass has been gigged, it's not immaculate at all, there are marks and scratches and some degradation of the nitro finish.
    • Please be aware of this when looking and beyond.  I've tried my best to represent the flaws.
  • Plays great, sounds great.
  • Fitted with a Fender original Tortoise Shell scratch plate but the original one is in the case, I think the white one makes it look like a bathroom fitting but this was changed before I bought it, I am the second owner and I've had it for about four years.
  • Weight - 4.15Kg.
  • Case - Perfect condition, never used for travel, always in a good gig bag.
  • Wiring and pickups, bridge etc, all original as per Fender 20914 release, no changes made to this bass.
  • 60's original spec with mutes in the bridge cover and braided wiring etc.
  • All case accessories present and not used, including lead, strap, Fender repro guide from 60 instrument releases.
  • I'll try my best to respond to messages as soon as I can, please be patient however as I'll be checking as time allows.

I don't want to ship it, I can travel to meet any potential buyer, I get around the country quite a lot and should be able to work something out.  Happy to show the bass to any potential buyer, I want the new owner to be happy with their purchase.  We're on the same side as far as I see it.  Thank You.

IMG_7021.jpeg

IMG_7022.jpeg

IMG_7023.jpeg

IMG_7024.jpeg

IMG_7025.jpeg

IMG_7026.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg

IMG_7030.jpeg

IMG_7031.jpeg

IMG_7032.jpeg

IMG_7033.jpeg

IMG_7034.jpeg

IMG_7035.jpeg

IMG_7036.jpeg

IMG_7037.jpeg

IMG_7038.jpeg

IMG_7039.jpeg

IMG_7040.jpeg

IMG_7041.jpeg

Edited by pembroke151
Bass has now been sold.
  • Like 15

• pembroke151 changed the title to SOLD SOLD SOLD Fender Jazz Bass "American Vintage" 64 Re-Issue in Daphne Blue with Matching Headstock.