Why become a member? ×

Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand NOW £2500 ono. - *SOLD*
£2900
Burnley

mickd

IMG_2871.thumb.JPG.9b7d8bd0936136ad7ddb79f46504c8ce.JPG

IMG_2870.thumb.JPG.36b9f2e82e670b676a4d1498f846f59e.JPG

With a heavy heart i'm putting my custom shop jazz bass relic up for sale.

It is a 2014 relic custom shop fiesta red over desert sand in amazing condition.

Plays and sounds superb.

All case candy and certificate present and correct.

Any questions fire away!

Best regards,

Mick

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_2885.JPG

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

Edited by mickd
price drop , cheers
  • Like 18

• mickd changed the title to Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand £2900.
  • mickd changed the title to Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand £2900 ono.
  • mickd changed the title to Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand £2800 ono.
  • mickd changed the title to Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand £2700 ono.
  • mickd changed the title to Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand NOW £2500 ono.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Alan , the bass is in completely standard specification so the pick ups are the ones that fender fit at the factory for this model , so not sure of the exact detail on that but i do know they sound pretty fantastic! 

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alanbass said:

Hi, doesn't look like the traveller card with all the bass specification is with the case so wondered if you know what pickups your bass has please? Thanks.

I’m not sure the traveller card was standard issue at the time this stunning bass was made. I have a slightly earlier CS 60 Jazz which I bought from new and it does not have the ‘build sheet’. However, on request, Fender kindly emailed me one a couple of years ago!

My pickups are stated as - Vint J-Bass Rhythm and Vint J-Bass Lead (relic).

Hope that helps?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MungoBass said:

There are references in this thread two weeks ago in relation to the spec sheet. 

Are you speaking for the OP? I’d like proper questions to receive proper replies .. yours is not a good example in this regard .. so the OP doesn’t have the specs sheet and I didn’t read all previous posts, ok, but the question remains: “is the bass’ neck quarter-sawn?” .. possible answers: YES/NO/I DON’T KNOW.

Thanks.

Edited by Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati

1 hour ago, Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati said:

Are you speaking for the OP? I’d like proper questions to receive proper replies .. yours is not a good example in this regard .. so the OP doesn’t have the specs sheet and I didn’t read all previous posts, ok, but the question remains: “is the bass’ neck quarter-sawn?” .. possible answers: YES/NO/I DON’T KNOW.

Thanks.

Thank you for your guidance. If you had taken a few seconds to read the thread, you would hopefully have seen one of your ‘proper’ questions had already been discussed. Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

• mickd changed the title to Fender jazz custom shop relic fiesta red over desert sand NOW £2500 ono.NOW SOLD PENDING ALL THE USUAL THINGS.