Why become a member? ×

Vanderkley 115MN6 1x15 Cab with 6" Mid Driver 600W (Continuous) 4OHM w/ Padded Cover IMMACULATE still under Warranty_ NOW £600 Posted - *SOLD*
£650
Lincoln

The very last of the superb 1x15's made by Mark Vanderkley himself. Ordered via Bass Direct less than 4 months ago. 

I'm sure most on here are well aware of the quality of these cabinets, and the sound produced. A monster of a cab able to take much more power than advertised, easily keeps up with the loudest of band environments, faithful reproduction of your tone with balanced frequency response across the entire range. Used for a UK tour last month only. Grab a bargain with £200 off what I paid for it a very short while ago, priced to sell.

You won't be able to buy another one of these in this condition ever again!

Happy to meet up in Newark just off the A1 if that helps, or will post tracked & Insured for an extra £20 contribution.

Any questions feel free message me. Not looking for trades thank you.

Spec from Vanderkley:

Exquisitely designed high end bass amplification from Europe with the modern bass player in mind. Hand made cabs featuring custom designed drivers and cross-overs. 

The NeoLite cabinets are loaded with the latest generation custom-made neodymium drivers. The drivers are absolute state-of-the-art; constructed from a cast aluminium frame, neodymium magnet assembly, unique coil and magnet cooling design, waterproof cone material, linear frequency response, high power- and sensitivity-ratings. The tweeters feature a custom-made filter with tweeter protection circuit and a high frequency attenuator on the back panel. Here you will also find two Neutrik® speakon/6.3mm jack-combo connectors linked parallel.

These "high efficiency" cabinets are sealed airtight from the inside so the air will only enter or leave the cab through the tuned port-tube mounted on either the front or back or both. Each speaker cabinet is hand-made by Marc Vanderkley, using strong but lightweight void free birch and poplar plywood, dowel joint construction, internal bracing and is covered with high quality black carpet which will protect your cabinet for years to come.

This is an ideal cabinet for the bass player looking for a balanced sound, with clear mid range and punchy, deep lows and clear, natural high end. A very light cabinet that works for almost any type of bass, including upright and any style of music.

Configuration: 1 x 15" + 6" custom designed Neodymium drivers
Power: 600 Watts AES
Impedance: 4 Ohms 
Freq. response: 39 Hz – 10 kHz

Sensitivity: 99 dB 1W @ 1m

Size: H x W x D, 59 x 54x 41cm
Weight: 23 Kg / 50 lbs

Added a little video clip from the tour is included, not great sound as its from a camera, but bass is well represented.

Vanderkley 1156mn 7.jpg

Vanderkley 1156mn 8.jpg

Vanderkley 1156mn 9.jpg

Vanderkley 1156mn 10.jpg

Vanderkley 1156mn 11.jpg

Vanderkley 1156mn 12.jpg

Vanderkley 1156mn 13.jpg

Edited by OriginalGBass
Sold
  • Like 4

My band recently played a gig on this tour and this cab sounded awesome close up, if I hadn't just upgraded my rig it would be mine by now.

Buy with confidence peeps, Greg is a top bloke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• OriginalGBass changed the title to Vanderkley 115MN6 1x15 Cab with 6" Mid Driver 600W (Continuous) 4OHM w/ Padded Cover IMMACULATE still under Warranty_ NOW £600 Posted
  • OriginalGBass changed the title to SOLD! Vanderkley 115MN6 1x15 Cab with 6" Mid Driver 600W (Continuous) 4OHM w/ Padded Cover IMMACULATE still under Warranty_ NOW £600 Posted