Why become a member? ×

For Sale - Line 6 HX Stomp £300 ***ON HOLD*** - *SOLD*
£300
Southend

Frank Blank

***SOLD***

For Sale HX Stomp £300

See Line 6 product page here.

Purchased this from ace Basschater and our very own supernatural Egyptian deity @Osiris on October 23rd 2021. Got it home, updated it to the latest software version and then put it on a shelf where it's been ever since. I play straight into a QSC and the clean sound is just fine. No idea why I bought it really, it's my second Stomp, the first went unused too, I suppose I thought I'd use it but was wrong... twice.

You can see how unused it is, it's still got the screen protector on. Velcro on the bottom, no case, includes PSU and USB.

*COLLECTION or PERSONAL DELIVERY PREFERRED BUT WILL POST*

You can pick up from Southend or meet between our locations or I'm happy to deliver to you (within reason, try me) or add a tenner to the price (£310) and I'll post next day delivery.

Happy to answer any questions.

419150553_Stomp1.thumb.jpg.aca4d0e87d6b3cc93112158f6ff1c8f5.jpg

388622851_Stomp2.thumb.jpg.89b1e5aeb8ae60038e5bddc4781cf1cb.jpg

1127751300_Stomp3.thumb.jpg.77640795e1d02299fac6915831ce2c3b.jpg

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Like 1

Just now, Jakester said:

Well, I read with interest but your limitations on delivery seem to limit your potential market to around your immediate vicinity…

You know what @Jakester? You are absolutely right. I was just trying to analyse why I'm reluctant to post, as everything I've received from BC sellers has been fine as have all the things I've posted before. I think my reluctance to post instruments has leaked into smaller items. I'll revise the advert to explain just how far I'm prepared to travel and find my packing mojo for further distances. Cheers @Jakester you've woken me up.

• Like 1

• Frank Blank changed the title to For Sale - Line 6 HX Stomp £300 ***SOLD***