Why become a member? ×

Cort A5 Ultra Ash 5-String - *SOLD*
£750
Woking

lowregisterhead

For sale is a Cort A5 Ultra Ash 5-string. I bought it last year, and it's only been out of the house a handful of times, for a couple of gigs and studio sessions.

It's a beautifully made instrument, with a thru-neck and a standard of build and finish that far exceeds what you could reasonably expect for the price range, and features Fishman's new Fluence pickups and 2-band preamp. It also comes fitted with a Hipshot bridge and Ultralite tuners as standard. It's 34" scale, 18mm spacing at the bridge, and weighs in at just a shade of over 4kg. The controls are master volume, pickup pan, treble and bass cut and boost, and a three-way coil tap switch. It comes complete with a quality Cort hardcase. The only reason I'm selling it is I've really bonded with a new Dingwall I bought earlier this year, and this bass has been in its case since.

There's quite a few reviews of this and the 4-string version on YouTube, so I haven't bothered to do a video for this one, but it's a genuinely great bass in excellent, as-new condition. Collection is preferred (I'm about 10 minutes from junction 10 of the M25 in Surrey) or I can ship at the buyer's cost.

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 8

• lowregisterhead changed the title to Cort A5 Ultra Ash 5-String SOLD