Why become a member? ×

HX stomp/Little Robbie Pilot/Line 6 Expression pedal/Pedaltrain Metro 20 - Complete pedalboard - feeler - *SOLD*
£400
Tamworth, Staffs

Nibody

This is VERY much a feeler. I'm in no rush to get shot of it, just seems wasted sitting unused

Health has truly torpedoed me, So although I cant bear to sell my bass, I am pondering letting this go as a going concern (I also have a Headrush FRFR 112 speaker, but will have to ist that in another section),

HX stomp needs no introduction, Little Robbie Pilot is a pre programmed midi pedal that hooks up to the HX stomp and controls switching between Snapshots also the tuner function, freeing up the three footswitches on the stomp unit itself. Expression pedal can be assinged to volume or expression within the stomp. All of it is mounted on a Pedaltrain Metro 20 pedalboard with Velcro. Powered by a "OneSpot" adapter. I dont want to split it, would rather let it go as a gig bagged ready to cook set up.

96A42450-30AD-4CCE-96D4-BD2C71734FFF.jpeg

Edited by Nibody
SOLD ELSEWHERE AGAIN
  • Like 5

• Nibody changed the title to HX stomp/Little Robbie Pilot/Line 6 Expression pedal/Pedaltrain Metro 20 - Complete pedalboard - feeler *SOLD PLEASE LOCK*