Why become a member? ×

Harman Kardon 2.1 speakers

I'm selling a Harmon Kardon Soundsticks 2. iPod dock with aux input so can be used with a pc, etc. Sounds really good. Bought in USA last year and used for a week while there. Not used since, so virtually new. Still boxed. £70.

Edited by fryer

Hey, not trying to nit pick, butunless they've radically changed them since I had my set a few years ago, theres no iPod dock, just a minijack plug... so they're regular 2.1 speakers! Also, is the power supply American, seeing you got them there? Still, they were really nice computer speakers and look great on a desk.

[quote name='bennifer' post='464753' date='Apr 17 2009, 10:14 AM']Hey, not trying to nit pick, butunless they've radically changed them since I had my set a few years ago, theres no iPod dock, just a minijack plug... so they're regular 2.1 speakers! Also, is the power supply American, seeing you got them there? Still, they were really nice computer speakers and look great on a desk.[/quote]

Sorry, you're right. They've been in the box for a while and I forgot what they're like. There is just a minijack connection. The power supply is american, with a 13 Amp adaptor.

• 4 weeks later...