Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte **£1700** - *SOLD*
£1949
Swindon

isaacf

You'll never find this machine at this price again so grab it as soon as you can! As the pics show it's in near new condition with a few minor dings. I may even accept an offer if it means it goes sooner. 

Apologies, thumbnail is a stock photo as the ones from my camera are too large. 

I believe the bass was made in 2021, it's a serious machine. The B string Is clear as day, perfect for studio work. 

The bass has been gigged and used for rehearsals etc, so there are some slight bumps which I've tried to picture as clearly as i can but they're quite hard to see. 

Cash is king but if you have lower value bass (£200-£300) i'll accept a trade plus cash, gotta be a 5 string with 24 frets though. 

Happy to travel to you or meet half way if some fuel money is thrown in. Max 100 miles though. Hesitant to post due to the value of the bass but if you're a serious buyer it could be arranged. 

Open 

Any questions please ask!

Cheers!!

20220725_155334.jpg

20220725_155507.jpg

20220725_155547.jpg

20220725_155603.jpg

20220725_155640.jpg

20220730_211519.jpg

20220725_155354.jpg

Edited by isaacf
Price drop
  • Like 7

These basses are definitely some of the best I have ever played. The roasted maple is an absolute delight to play, slick and fast and are reasonably light. These don’t have that typical “spector” sound which I think makes for a nice change, and may entice those aren’t keen on the classic sound but like the looks. 
good luck with the sale!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Damonjames said:

These basses are definitely some of the best I have ever played. The roasted maple is an absolute delight to play, slick and fast and are reasonably light. These don’t have that typical “spector” sound which I think makes for a nice change, and may entice those aren’t keen on the classic sound but like the looks. 
good luck with the sale!

Thanks, it's easily the most comfortable bass I've played, Super light and fast. Definitely a reluctant sale haha 

• Like 2

• isaacf changed the title to Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte *£1850**
  • isaacf changed the title to Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte **£1400**

Deranged price drop to £1400

This bass in this condition won't be found at this price again. It's in near new condition, i still have the receipt and tag from purchase 2 months ago. This is 100% worth alot more but i have unexpected bills due soon and need it gone. 

Might even accept an offer 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, lee650 said:

Unfortunately my Musicman hasn't sold, otherwise I'd have this off you in a second. Hope you get sorted soon!

Thanks, they're incredible basses! will definitely get another one when I have my finances sorted! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MarkusWarwick said:

I own one of these....... easily the lightest most comfortable bass i've ever owned. 

Sounds absolutely stunning through my PF500 but it would sound amazing through aaaaaaaanything.....

Absolute steal at this price. Absolute steal....

The weight shocked me when I bought it, there's definitely some black magic trickery behind it 🤔

• isaacf changed the title to Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte **£1300**

Another price drop to £1300. £1k off the new price and comes with the spector soft case. After wednesday ill bring the price back up to £1.9k 

Happy to answer any questions

Cheers

Edited by isaacf
Date alteration
  • Like 1

• isaacf changed the title to Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte **£1300**
  • isaacf changed the title to Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte **£1700**
  • isaacf changed the title to Spector Euro 5 RST Sienna Stain Matte **SOLD**