Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Electra VS4 MN Cream High-Gloss - Excellent Condition £400 - *SOLD*
£400
Scotland

ots

The clear out continues as I make space for the incoming Sandberg Lionel
Not much to say about this beyond the official blurb below.
This is fitted with flats (Labella I think) and just sounds sublime.

Everything works as it should including the truss rod.
Weight and nut width in the photos.
Collection from Kinnoull Hill area of Perth (PH2 7XD) or can be couriered for an extra £20.

No trades or offers to send a courier with cash please.
If the advert is live, the bass is still available.

The Sandberg Electra VS4 MN Cream High-Gloss is your entry into the world of Braunschweig forged instruments. A no-nonsense Rock 'n Roller for the budget-conscious bassist, the VS4 is based on the classic p-bass design with a bolted on neck, fat active split coil pickup and 4-strings. The perfect electric bass for any rock band.

Proven Construction
The neck and body are constructed to the highest quality standards in Korea, but assembly and final inspection are carried out at Sandberg in Braunschweig. This means the quality is as you would expect from Sandberg but for a more wallet friendly price. The Linde body and six-bolt maple neck combo is a solid foundation for metered attack, while the slim "C" profile neck is comfortable at any position.

Split Coil Pickup
The Sandberg Designed active Split Coil pickup has fat, exposed pole pieces for a rich, stable foundation with low mid-range growl. 2-band tone control is on hand to sculpt your sound and sounds good with any settings.

Perfectly Matched Hardware
All this fine wood, quality construction and electronics would be wasted with anything less than the finest hardware, so to complete the Electra VS4 Sandberg chose the sturdy Sandberg Bridge 4 for precise intonation and open vintage style tuners.

The main features of the Sandberg Electra VS4 MN Cream High-Gloss include:
•4-String Electric Bass
•Body: Basswood
•Neck: 6-Fold Screwed Maple
•Fingerboard: Maple
•"C" Profile and maple fingerboard
•Sandberg Designed Split Coil Pickups
•Active 2-Band Tone Control
•Sandberg Bridge 4
•Tuners: Vintage Style
•Finish: Cream High-Gloss

IMG_7558.jpeg

IMG_7557.jpeg

IMG_7559.jpeg

IMG_7560.jpeg

IMG_7561.jpeg

IMG_7562.jpeg

IMG_7563.jpeg

IMG_7564.jpeg

Edited by ots
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, horrorshowbass said:

I can't decide which of your Ps i like better, just torturing myself 😀😭

Horses for courses, the Sandberg has more a jazz neck and is currently fitted with flats - a little more forgiving, but the Fender is full fat passive P Bass and sounds amazing when you dig in.

• ots changed the title to *SOLD* Sandberg Electra VS4 MN Cream High-Gloss - Excellent Condition £400