Why become a member? ×

Fender American Elite Precision 2019 Ash, Maple, Maple. - *WITHDRAWN*
£1250
Darlington

karlfer

I would like to trade for a similarly immaculate Fender Elite Jazz bass however I am happy to discuss a straight sale.

Increasing age & arthritis mean I prefer a jazz neck.

2019 bass with original case, weight is 8lb 14oz (yes, I've seen the scratchplate needs a wipe thank you 😁).

Unlike the Ultra that replaced them, these have the truss rod wheel & the option of through body stringing.

Active or passive with a dedicated passive tone control.

Wonderful asymmetrical neck which goes from C profile at the bass end to D at the dusty end.

Compound radius fingerboard going from 9.5 inches at bass end to 14 inches at the dusty end.

Truly well thought out necks.

COURIER. I'd rather not but if buyer wants to organise & pay for one I will sort out the boxing up & the sitting behind the front door waiting for the courier.

Feedback available.

Many thanks for looking,

cheers,

Karl.

DSCF5054 (2).JPG

DSCF5055 (2).JPG

DSCF5056 (2).JPG

DSCF5057 (2).JPG

DSCF5058 (2).JPG

DSCF5059 (2).JPG

DSCF5060 (2).JPG

DSCF5061 (2).JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 17

I gigged this outdoors on Friday night & indoors on Saturday night.

On both occasions it sounded huge & so authoritative.

I'm no longer in a rush to move it on, my thinking being using it at more formal gigs where I don't goof around on the fretboard so much.

Places like Dormans Club this coming Saturday.

• Like 1

• karlfer changed the title to Fender American Elite Precision 2019 Ash, Maple, Maple.
23 hours ago, mattbass6 said:

I’m amazed this hasn’t shifted yet, let alone get any interest. Fingers crossed ☺️

Cheers Matt, so am I, although there have been several trade offers for gear that's not required.

17 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

Trading so specifically is always going to take way longer than selling.

Monster bass for someone with the £1250???

You are of course correct. I'm happy now to discuss a sale & catch a Jazz when one comes up.

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 1

Very surprised indeed this is still around - stunning looking, excellently spec’d bass at a bargain price (IMO), and from one of BC’s absolute gentlemen. It wouldn’t be here if I could cope with long-scale.

• Thanks 1

On 13/08/2022 at 10:04, three said:

Very surprised indeed this is still around - stunning looking, excellently spec’d bass at a bargain price (IMO), and from one of BC’s absolute gentlemen. It wouldn’t be here if I could cope with long-scale.

Many thanks Lawrence, hope you are good.

With the current situation with new Fender USA basses & speculation over the future of them, with what's happening in Corona, I'm going to leave this up for a couple more days then probably put it "under the bed" for a couple of years.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

It's plain old 'regular' scale!

A matter of standpoint and opinion really (and I tend to concur with Thomastik here), though an opportunity to lift an outrageously lovely bass to the top

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

It's plain old 'regular' scale!

The string packet states "long scale" 🙂

5 hours ago, three said:

A matter of standpoint and opinion really (and I tend to concur with Thomastik here), though an opportunity to lift an outrageously lovely bass to the top

Thanks Lawrence, lovely indeed.

Thomann are quoting "several months" wait for a new Ultra. Anderton's are stating "pre-order".

What's the odds on a price increase as well? (yes I know that's speculation).

• karlfer changed the title to Withdrawn Fender American Elite Precision 2019 Ash, Maple, Maple.