Why become a member? ×

SWR SM500 + 6x10 Goliath - *WITHDRAWN*
£650
wirral

funkgod

withdrawn now, no longer for sale.

£650

SWR SM500 PRO bass amp + 6x10 Goliath cab 1000w

Getting  hard to get now in good condition. This is a monster sound at low levels you get that fat rich warm studio sound hard to get with most amps,

The amp and cab are like new and it is housed in a gator rack sack for transport only,

both in very good condition, 

its a ggod price so wont be dropping,

Amp..

http://support.swramps.com/manuals/pdfs/SM500_OM.pdf

Cab.....

http://support.swramps.com/manuals/pdfs/procabs_om.PDF

cheers all.

swr.jpg

cab3.jpg

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 1

WOW just WOW.

Now that's a proper bass rig.

Had it been a bit closer and i hadn't ordered a Handbox WB-100 i would definitely have looked into this altho i just need the amp. 

At that price its a bargain for the amp alone.

All the best with the sale

Dave

cheers dave, iv just put it on facebook market as well at 700, so to bass chatters 650 is a good deal.

was tempted to keep the amp as it is such a top notch design and is hard to get now plus it sounds as good as it looks, with loads of tone options.

im still using swr though and have a swr red head 2x10 combo and an swr 2x10 uprated 900w cab creating a 4x10 if needed and a son of bertha 1x15 cab so i can have the 2x10 combo and a 1 x 15 on the bottom so have most of events covered.

so i dont really need this any more, a real shame cus i love the sound and i paid allot of money for it back in the day,

aahhh well

cheers

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jack said:

Well I'm in the North too and only want the cab. There might be a deal to be had here, although I can't quite work out how... 

Go for it Jack - you won't be disappointed. I ran a Goliath Snr for a good few years on bigger stages and it always sounded awesome.

• funkgod changed the title to withdrawn..........SWR SM500 + 6x10 Goliath...........withdrawn