Why become a member? ×

MarkBass 102p Traveller 2 x 10" Neodymium Speakers 400 watts 8 ohms + Viktory - *SOLD*
£275
North Staffordshire

dodgnofski

Lightweight - one hand lift, tiny stage footprint, tall enough to hear on stage, loud & clear, with lots of depth, smooth mids and a nice bright top end courtesy of the adjustable Tweeter - excellent as a Main Cab, stage monitor + small enough to use at home, or in the studio, etc. 

In excellent minty condition and complete a Viktory dust cover + the original box & packaging.

Designed in Italy & assembled in Indonesia, I've owned both these and Italian assembled MB amps & cabs over the years and I am unable to tell the difference in either sound, or build quality - in my humble opinion of course & with my old cloth ears 😂😂

Here are those Specs we all love so much.......

TECHNICAL FEATURES

IMPEDENCE

8 ohms

SPEAKER SIZE 

2×10 in.

BASS PORT 

rear

TWEETER 

piezo

POWER HANDLING 

400W RMS (AES Standard)

CROSSOVER FREQUENCY

3.5 kHz

FREQUENCY RESPONSE 

45 Hz to 18 kHz

SENSITIVITY 

101 dB SPL

WEIGHT 31.97 LBS / 14.5 KG

WIDTH

23.23 in. / 59 cm

HEIGHT 

12.60 in. / 32 cm

DEPTH 

17.13 in. / 43.5 cm

Can post to the UK Mainland at cost which would be £23.29 fully insured, next day ExpressAM delivery. 

IMG_6488.JPG

IMG_6489.JPG

IMG_6490.JPG

IMG_6492.JPG

IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6495.JPG

IMG_6497.JPG

IMG_6501.PNG

IMG_6486.JPG

IMG_6499.JPG

Edited by dodgnofski
  • Like 6

• dodgnofski changed the title to MarkBass 102p Traveller 2 x 10" Neodymium Speakers 400 watts 8 ohms - Minty

I have one of these, and they are superb bass cabs.
Don't let the compact and (very) lightweight nature of these speaker cabs fool you. They are loud and punchy.

That's a great price for a cab that will serve the next owner very well. dodgnofski is a regular on here too - so I'd rate him as a trusted BC member.
GLWTS :) 

• dodgnofski changed the title to MarkBass 102p Traveller 2 x 10" Neodymium Speakers 400 watts 8 ohms + Viktory Dust Cover - Minty ** ON HOLD **
On 26/07/2022 at 09:17, Marc S said:

I have one of these, and they are superb bass cabs.
Don't let the compact and (very) lightweight nature of these speaker cabs fool you. They are loud and punchy.

That's a great price for a cab that will serve the next owner very well. dodgnofski is a regular on here too - so I'd rate him as a trusted BC member.
GLWTS :) 

Thanks Marc, these are arguably - in my humble opinion of course - the best compact cab with such a small stage footprint available & if I was still Gigging not only would I be keeping it, but I'd save up for a second one for the ultimate vertically stacked Rig in town. I've replaced it with an 802 Combo from Happypants, which I can stack my 602 Combo on and have a 'mini version' now I don't need the volume the 102p gives out 😎😎👍👍

• Like 1

• dodgnofski changed the title to MarkBass 102p Traveller 2 x 10" Neodymium Speakers 400 watts 8 ohms **SOLD**