Why become a member? ×

Cab Logo

stewblack

In case anyone is thinking of taking the plunge, I just ordered two cab front covers from gig.ink.

All I can say at the moment is the ordering process has been simple, reasonably hi res pictures and accurate measurements, and you're good to go.

Had help with the artwork from the guy who designed the band artwork to make sure it all ties in nicely, otherwise it seems idiot proof.

Next stage is they email a mock up for me to check before they print it.

Watch this space.

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

They look really good. Are they fixed on with velcro? What was the cost of each?

Yes I fixed them with velcro, supplied by Gig.ink. You can order them over sized if you prefer and wrap them around the cab grill. However I want to remove them when playing in different bands, and to keep them in good condition travelling to and from the gig.

£29 for the small one and £32 for the big one.

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/07/2022 at 13:03, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Anyone know if Barefaced silver cloth cab fronts are easily removable?

very easily come off and go back on, i changed mine ages ago, from a silver to a black one. they are fixed on with velcro iirc. just pull on the little tab bit at the bottom. This was on the two10 anyway

1156395671_Screenshot2022-07-29at12_25_58.png.f0c1611c72fd332ee2254e409cd1fbeb.png

Edited by Wilson_51_

1 hour ago, Wilson_51_ said:

very easily come off and go back on, i changed mine ages ago, from a silver to a black one. they are fixed on with velcro iirc. just pull on the little tab bit at the bottom. This was on the two10 anyway

1156395671_Screenshot2022-07-29at12_25_58.png.f0c1611c72fd332ee2254e409cd1fbeb.png

Mmm, I've never noticed one on mine. I shall have a look and report back. Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated 👍.