Why become a member? ×

Mesa Engineering M-Pulse 600 Simul-state amp - now £450 - *SOLD*
£500
High Wycombe

Berserker

Amazing sounding amp that can handle anything you throw at it. Footswitchable EQ for maximum flexibility and a lovely sounding compressor built in. Includes footswitch. There's a few nicks and tears in the tolex on the case, but it's generally in great condition.

I'm based in High Wycombe, Bucks, so collection preferred. I'm willing to drive for a meetup somewhere, or I have a few drivers at work that travel around the country so may be able to arrange something.

Trades I'd consider: GK 700RB, or Fusion 550

https://rosette.mesaboogie.com/support/out-of-production/m-pulse-600.html

20220716_112740 (2).jpg

20220716_112750.jpg

20220716_112804.jpg

20220716_112837 (2).jpg

20220716_113041.jpg

Edited by Berserker
  • Like 1

Not seen one in a case like that before. Looks very nice indeed.

Mpulse is the best amp i've ever owned in 45yrs of playing. You dont just hear a Mesa, you feel it too. An amazing depth of tone.

If i didnt already have one i'd be looking to buy this. Great price for one like this.

GLWTS

Dave

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Jaybeevee said:

Hmmm.. very tempting. 
What are the width and depth dimensions? 
And do you (or anyone) know if these can be removed from the case?

cheers

jay

Hi Jay,

The case is 58cm wide, and 43cm deep. Very easy to remove from the case, just a few screws.

Thanks,

Nigel

• Like 2

• Berserker changed the title to Mesa Engineering M-Pulse 600 Simul-state amp - now £450
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they started producing them around 2003 but that's based on comments taken off the TB site around 2003 / 2004 era.

Not sure if Mesa have a check on their site for serial numbers like basses have.

Think the earliest models had twin input sockets rather than a switch for active / passive modes. Also early ones had blue instead of black on the front facings at control knobs etc.

Maybe our very own Mesa expert and user of many years can help @Steve Browning 

Dave

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Waddycall said:

Any idea how old this amp is? Can’t find a lot of info on line.

The serial numbers don't reveal a date, but they made these amps between 2001 and 2012 and are numbered chronologically. Looking at the range of the serial numbers I'd guess this is around 2005.

On 07/08/2022 at 09:22, dmccombe7 said:

I think they started producing them around 2003 but that's based on comments taken off the TB site around 2003 / 2004 era.

Not sure if Mesa have a check on their site for serial numbers like basses have.

Think the earliest models had twin input sockets rather than a switch for active / passive modes. Also early ones had blue instead of black on the front facings at control knobs etc.

Maybe our very own Mesa expert and user of many years can help @Steve Browning 

Dave

There is no reference for dating an amp. That said, there will be marking on the circuit boards (or elsewhere inside) with dated stickers etc so you can see when certain bits were assembled. I think there would be a sticker with the date of the testing done.

When I was researching my 2x18 Road Ready cab, I emailed Boogie and got a very good reply.

The new owner is going to love that amp. As I (constantly) say. The sound you want is in there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Berserker changed the title to Mesa Engineering M-Pulse 600 Simul-state amp - [sold]